Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone-android Russian Localization patch

From: jehan monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone-android Russian Localization patch
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 12:03:20 +0100

Hi Maxim,

Yes, I need a scanned copy including your signature. I'm sorry to bother you with that, but it's key for us to make sure we keep control on Linphone.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

--
Jehan Monnier
www.linphone.org

2013/1/10 Maxim Solodovnik <address@hidden>
Hello Jehan,

I'm not sure how this agreement should be accepted. Is it enough if I will write here that I accept it?
Or should I sign it and send scanned copy to some address?

Thanks Maxim,

We kindly ask you to accept the terms of our Contributor Agreement for your patch to be included in the git tree. The goal of this agreement to grant us peaceful exercise of our rights on the linphone source code, while not loosing your rights on your contribution.

Jehan
www.linphone.org

--
WBR