[Linphone-developers] Linphone integration in New ios application

From: satish patil
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone integration in New ios application
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 16:29:28 +0530

Hi Every one,

I am new in linphone and I able to run the linphone Code for iOS, But now i want to integrate this code in my existing application, but i am not able to understand how should I start integration of linphone in my code. I have many questions like which class initialize the linpgone library,2) Which class is used to to register user. 3) which class is responsible to accept/make call and many more.

I request yiou to add detail API/ class documentation for linphone objective c.
as considering the growing popularity of linphone in market I also have to integrate linphone in to my two application So it wii be helpful for all developer if you provide detail documentation for Linphone API .

--
Thanks
Satish Patil