[Linphone-developers] Linphone iOS 2.0: Get call notification when Linph

From: Luong Hoa Hieu
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone iOS 2.0: Get call notification when Linphone displays "registration failed"
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 16:49:23 +0700

Hello Linphone developer team,

We are glad that linphone has some major improvement in Linphone for iOS (version 2.0). After using version download from Appstore, we got a bug about registration. When application's in foreground, "registration failed " usually appeared. We sometimes get a call notification even when Linphone shows "registration failed". Could you check this error?

--
Regards,
Lương Hòa Hiếu.