[Linphone-developers] Tr : Incoming video garbled (H264, MP4V-ES), no v

From: Bossiel thioriguel
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Tr : Incoming video garbled (H264, MP4V-ES), no video with VP8
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 23:19:21 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

This is my first message to this maling list and I don't have the previous messages on the thread.
From Nathan Stratton: "BTW, a LOT of things and broken with sipml5, boghe, and imsdroid. They generally talk to each other because they use the same stack, don't look at any interoperability as a sign they are doing things correctly."
This is not true at all:
- sipml5 uses chrome media stack from Google. As authors of the draft I guess Google know how VP8 packetization should be done.
- the VP8 implementation in Doubango is fully conform to the latest draft. The last time I tested Linphone the VP8 packetization implementation was not up to date
- WebRTC implementation from Mozilla Firefox (Nighly) also work with imsdroid and Boghe

Regards,