Re: [Linphone-developers] Incoming video garbled (H264, MP4V-ES), no vid

From: Jeremy Jongepier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Incoming video garbled (H264, MP4V-ES), no video with VP8
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 23:40:51 +0100

On 12/20/2012 10:51 PM, Nathan Stratton wrote:
BTW, a LOT of things and broken with sipml5, boghe, and imsdroid. They
generally talk to each other because they use the same stack, don't look at
any interoperability as a sign they are doing things correctly.

Hello Nathan,

webrtc2sip works fine, it is just that VP8 and H264 videostreams coming from webrtc2sip are either formatted incorrectly or Linphone has a problem with these videostreams. With Ekiga for instance I can make videocalls using VP8 or H264 to sipml5 through webrtc2sip without a problem. Also if I use H263 calls from Linphone to sipml5 work perfectly, but then the Linphone mobile clients do not have H263 support enabled. For the project I'm working on I need a working mobile client that can make videocalls to sipml5, IMSDroid works well but I prefer using Linphone.

Regards,

Jeremy