[Linphone-developers] Compiling linphone for android

From: Mario Fiorentino
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Compiling linphone for android
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 10:52:12 +0100

Hi all,
I need you help. I'm a linphone for android user since last year.
Now I would like to update my linphone version to the last one. I've downloaded
it
from the GIT repository and followed all the building process.

Everything went well but importing the project into eclipse I've noticed
that the org.linphone.core package was missing.

How could it be possible? Could you please solve my problems?
Thanks in advance ;)

MF