[Linphone-developers] Detect whether its Voice call or Video Call

From: uahmed
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Detect whether its Voice call or Video Call
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 03:49:56 +0300

Hi

I am using linphonerc to communicate with Linphone , I want to know is there any way to detect that the ongoing call is video call or a only a voice call ? I use linphonerc with -V option so video is active . Sometime due to codec problem call generated but i dont receive the video .

If i see the linphone debugging window it does show me some information , so is there any way to get data from Linphone debugging window to  linphonerc ?

Thanks

Ahmed