Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone compilation

From: Tomas Pospisek
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone compilation
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 00:15:11 +0100

On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 06:16:06 -0800, address@hidden
wrote:
> Yes! my system is Debian. Will you need system information?

linphone is available on Debian. You should be able to install it with:

   apt-get install linphone

from the command line. Do you need to compile linphone by yourself?

For compiling linphone on the command line:

  apt-get install build-essential dpkg-dev fakeroot
  apt-get source linphone
  cd linphone*
  dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot

> I have also gone through the link.
>
> I will appreciate your help.

Please always also write to the list, because I don't want to be in
the position to be your support contact.
*t