[Linphone-developers] Most recent stable version with JNI support?

From: Dieter Van de Walle
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Most recent stable version with JNI support?
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:12:11 +0000

Hi,

I am integrating Linphone using JNI into a Java product.
I have been using the GIT version from about a week ago (last commit 5
december 2012) and everything works great now. However, I wonder how
stable this version is?

I've looked at possibly reverting back to the 3.5.2 tag for added
stability, but there the Java JNI implementations are not present in the
source tree? Also there seems to be quite a big difference between the
current snapshot and the 3.5.2 version.

So my question is: can you give an estimate on the stability of the
current GIT snapshot?
Would you advise for or against using this version in production ..?
Or is there an older version which is considered more stable and has JNI
support?

Best regards,

Dieter Van de Walle