Re: [Linphone-developers] sipomatic - answering machine

From: Korisk
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] sipomatic - answering machine
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 23:39:41 +0400

>At the moment, liblinphone and linphonec are limited to only 1 active call at
>anytime.
It's enough for me :). I want to use it on my own.

> Liblinphone could be extended with autoanswer mechanisms, but it would
> require non trivial work.

But what's the main problem?
There are a lot of code prepared for autoanswer machine.
autoreplier_conf field in LinphoneCore struct, commented
autoreplier_config_init function, hook status command for linphonecsh
It seems someone tried to release such a functional.

And the last question. Is there any description of thread generation in
linphone. I saw up to 8 threads. Why there are so many of them?

Thanks.

Korisk.