Re: [Linphone-developers] Mac OS bundle not generating correctly: runnin

From: Laurent Tarrisse
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Mac OS bundle not generating correctly: running app displays no characters.
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 21:23:50 +0100

If you remove Linphone.app/Contents/Resources/etc/pango ?

Laurent

Le 12 déc. 2012 à 19:21, Álvaro Serrano <address@hidden> a écrit :

Thanks very much for your help Laurent, I appreciate it.

I've tried that, as well as installing all the other dependencies with the -x11 option.

Right now I have:

pango +no_x11 +quartz
cairo -x11 +quartz
gtk2 +no_x11 +quartz

The rest of the cairo dependencies (py27-cairo, py27-pygtk) also with the -x11 specifically negated (because the default variant is +x11)

I built everything and recreated the bundle, but still the same result. What's driving me crazy is the fact that the local app continues to works perfectly even after I reinstalled it. I have no idea what is going on here.

Álvaro.