Re: [Linphone-developers] Mac OS bundle not generating correctly: runnin

From: Álvaro Serrano
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Mac OS bundle not generating correctly: running app displays no characters.
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 12:43:14 +0100

Well, even though Makefile.inc had some errors, it seems that it is not the source of the problem. See this fragment:

/opt/local/bin/gmkdir -p /Users/aserranor/Documents/linphone/linphone-install/opt/local/share/gnome/help/linphone/C/
cp -f ../../share/C/*.html /Users/aserranor/Documents/linphone/linphone-install//opt/local/share/gnome/help/linphone/C/
cp: ../../share/C/*.html: No such file or directory
make[4]: [install-data-local] Error 1 (ignored)
cp -f ../../share/C/*.css /Users/aserranor/Documents/linphone/linphone-install//opt/local/share/gnome/help/linphone/C/
cp: ../../share/C/*.css: No such file or directory
make[4]: [install-data-local] Error 1 (ignored)

The linphone/share/C directory where the html and css files are supposed to be is empty, which is the reason for the error above. However, the locally installed version of linphone (installed in /opt/local without using gtk-mac-bundler, simply with a 'sudo make install' terminal command) also has the same destination folder empty and it is still able to display text characters normally, so this seems unrelated to the bigger problem.

Could it be that GTK is looking for some libraries in the bundle and not finding them?
Any ideas? There's gotta be a reason for this:

Thanks,
Álvaro.