[Linphone-developers] [Linphone-lib] Configuring soundcard

From: Dieter Van de Walle
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [Linphone-lib] Configuring soundcard
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 15:37:25 +0000

Hi,

I am integrating Linphone in a Java application by means of the JNI bindings
that exist.
Everything works well on my development machine, but when testing on the final
platform I see the following messages:

ortp-warning-No card defined for playback !
ortp-warning-No card defined for capture !

However, when examining the JNI API I find no methods to query or configure the
sound device used?
(There are getVideoDevice() and setVideoDevice(int) methods though.)

How should the audio settings be configured when interfacting with Linphone-lib?

Best regards,

Dieter Van de Walle