Re: [Linphone-developers] g729 in windows

From: Rodrigo Prat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] g729 in windows
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 17:53:28 -0300

Maybe you could upload it to the binaries plugins??

Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 16:48:47 +0100
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

I finally managed to do it.  The released bcg729 has some typos and
omissions in the Makefile.am files, but I managed to patch it and it
runs well. I compiled both linphone and the plugin with mingw, not
msvc, on windows, not cross compiling. autoreconf -i doesn't seem to
work under mingw/msys, so I couldn't compile the git tip version.

Here's the patch for everyone interested.