[Linphone-developers] Developing plugins for linphone

From: Robin Krahl
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Developing plugins for linphone
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 19:32:44 +0100

Hi guys,

in the ‘features’ section of the linphone homepage, I found the
sentence: ‘Can use plugins: to add new codecs, or new core
functionalities, such as remote directory search of sip addresses for
example.‘ Unfortunately, I did not find any information on this plugin
interface. Is there a documentation on how to build a plugin? Or do I
have to look at the plugins that already exist and try to adapt?

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Robin

--
Robin Krahl