Re: [Linphone-developers] latest linphone-iphone new_ui branch does not

From: Leonard Fodje
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] latest linphone-iphone new_ui branch does not compile in xcode
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 17:40:19 -0600

Jehan,

I am also getting LinphoneCoreSettingsStore.m Semantic Issues when compiling the new_ui branch in xcode.

     - Implicit declaration of function ‘linphone_core_get_mic_gain_db’ is invalid in C99
    - Implicit declaration of function ‘linphone_core_get_in_call_timeout’ is invalid in C99
    - Implicit declaration of function ‘linphone_core_set_in_call_timeout’ is invalid in C99
    - Implicit declaration of function ‘linphone_core_set_mic_gain_db’ is invalid in C99

Any leads will be appreciated.

Thanks

Leonard

Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 6:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] latest linphone-iphone release does notcompile in xcode

Hi,
Thanks for your report. We are focusing on the new_ui branch which is supposed to become the master branch soon.
In the meantime, I fixed  compilation issues you described.
Update your git three.