[Linphone-developers] Missing asm_XXX_offsets.asm files???

From: Ron Crocker
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Missing asm_XXX_offsets.asm files???
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 05:53:20 -0600

This one is a little strange. A colleague and I are both trying to build
linphone-iphone on our separate computers. It builds fine for me, but fails for
him when building libvpx. His build complains about missing files - so far it's
been  asm_enc_offsets.asm and now  asm_com_offsets.asm. I can send him copies
of the files I have, but these files seem to be synthesized during the build
procedure. Any thoughts on why it wouldn't work for him?

Ron