[Linphone-developers] Linphone 2.0 ICE support

From: Leon Keijzer
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone 2.0 ICE support
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 17:17:49 +0100

Hello,

Recently I downloaded the Linphone 2.0 iOS application and I mentioned that it supported ICE.
After looking trough the libraries of Linphone 3.5.2 I saw a lot of code that suggested support for ICE.
But I can't find anything how to initiate a phone call with ICE enabled.

When is the Linphone (iOS) 2.0 code released or where can I find an example about how to use ICE with Linphone 3.5.2?

Regards,

Leon