[Linphone-developers] Changing 'ringtone' to vibration

From: Roman König | BEL NET GmbH
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Changing 'ringtone' to vibration
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 13:25:52 +0000

Hello developers,

I noticed that linphone does not check whether the Iphones ringtone is only vibration or not and plays its ringtone.

Is it possible to tell linphone to take kSystemSoundID_Vibrate with AudioServicesPlayAlert() and use that if the ring is set to vibration?

I don't know how to solve that. I just found in LinphoneManager that the sound file is implemented with the method 'linphone_core_set_ring(theLinphoneCore, lRing)' (lRing is a constant char).

Do you know the trick?

Any comments are appreciated!

Kind regards,
Roman