[Linphone-developers] followup

From: Anita Rentz
Subject: [Linphone-developers] followup
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 15:29:32 -0500

I cannot confirm. It gives error: - I need help

Bad confirmation string

Invalid confirmation string: dee71e88ae79e0aea3bee0c48f694d68bd4903d1.

Note that confirmation strings expire approximately 3 days after the initial subscription request. If your confirmation has expired, please try to re-submit your subscription. Otherwise, re-enter your confirmation string.

Linphone-developers list run by sku79 at yahoo.com, simon.morlat at linphone.org
Linphone-developers administrative interface (requires authorization)
Overview of all nongnu.org mailing lists

Thanks,

Anita Rentz

770-433-9113 - v

770-433-9115 - f