Re: [Linphone-developers] Hebrew translation and testing difficulty

From: Genghis Khan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Hebrew translation and testing difficulty
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 21:17:01 +0200

I assume the translation is done.

By sending this translation I also agree to the Belledonne
Communications, SARL Contributor Agreement as detailed at
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/downloads/Belledonne_communications_CA.pdf
https://www.linphone.org/eng/linphone/contribute.html

Tiny issues:
* The string "Keep me informed with linphone updates" (setup assistant
  wizard) is not translatable.
* Years of Copyright "(C) Belledonne Communications,2010" need to be
  updated.

On Thu, 8 Nov 2012 16:23:54 +0100
Guillaume Beraudo <address@hidden> wrote:

> > 01. address to call right now (main.c:105)
> linphone --help

I have marked CLI strings as fuzzy, maybe until more terminal emulators
will support RTL writings like Mlterm does http://mlterm.sf.net/

Off topic
---------
Though, for now, the best option, in my opinion, would be to make
terminals to use LANG=ltr_LOCALE.utf8 etc. to force any other LTR
language under RTL environment, !!but due to Linphone is available under
Mac OS and Windows, I prefer to not to intervene with CLi strings.

> > 02. Terminating (setupwizard.c:591)
> The title of a page in the setup assistant wizard.

Thank you for the hint.
I will not see it due to not wanting to open an account with no purpose.

> > 03. Early media. (callbacks.c:293)
> It is a SIP state.
>

> Cheers
>
> Guillaume

I greatly thank you very much for your precious time.