Thanks for your report. We are focusing on the new_ui branch which is supposed to become the master branch soon.
In the meantime, I fixed compilation issues you described.
Update your git three.
The recent release has a couple of semantic errors as well as a library error.
1. function linphone_core_is_network_reachable produces a warning: implicit declaration is invalid in C99
2. in linphonecore.h in enum _LinphoneCallState there is one state that used to be called LinphoneCallUpdated and was changed to LinphoneCallUpdating.
this produces an error
3. function linphone_core_find_payload_type there is an extra parameter defined as channels. This also produces a compiler error
4. Finally the linker seems to be still looking for libmediastreamer library and I am assuming that the new release has now split the library into libmediastreamer_base
I could make the changes, but I don't think I got access. It would be nice if someone let's me know when this issues will be resolved…..
Linphone-developers mailing list