[Linphone-developers] Wrong SDP Invite.

From: Noemi Leon
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Wrong SDP Invite.
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 09:51:58 +0100

Hello all,

I've compiled the last version in the GIT repository with ndk-build of version r8b and options BUILD_SILK=1, BUILD_AMRB=full. When I test it and choose for example only PCMU in the Preferences Activity, I send  a wrong INVITE  that says that I can talk in Speex and more (See attached). I've downloaded the last version of Linphone from Google Play and doesn't seem to have the same behaviour.

What could be wrong?

Regards,