Re: [Linphone-developers] TLS, SRTP, ZRTP support in iphone version

From: Nathan Stratton
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] TLS, SRTP, ZRTP support in iphone version
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 14:54:00 -0500

Are you sure the old version worked? I have been trying on Linux with no joy, I think the only platform it works on is windows.

On Monday, October 29, 2012, Mark Fawcett wrote:
I posted about this a while back; the previous iPhone version of linphone supported TLS/SRTP and worked well; the current latest on the app store seems to have removed TLS/SRTP for some reason...

Cheers

Mark