[Linphone-developers] Liblinphone Linking with Qt Creator

From: Georges Khoueiry
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Liblinphone Linking with Qt Creator
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 12:50:44 +0200

Hello,
I'm trying to implement a Qt Gui for Linphone using Qt Creator,
I got hold of Liblinphone and added the following to my .pro :
INCLUDEPATH += liblinphone-win32-3.5.99.0/include/

LIBS += -L:/liblinphone-win32-3.5.99.0/lib/liblinphone.dll.a \
    -L:/liblinphone-win32-3.5.99.0/lib/libmediastreamer.dll.a \
    -L:/liblinphone-win32-3.5.99.0/lib/libortp.dll.a
The INCLUDEPATH works perfectly , I can include the .h files and call the functions , but what seems to be the problem is in linking the Libraries, I figured these are the proper libraries to link. Upon building the project I'm having the following error: LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _linphone_core_destroy , and for many other functions I've called. So I guess the problem is dynamically linking the libraries with the .h files so I'm not sure what to include in my project , or which libraries to add/link
I would appreciate any help I can get , thank you.
--
Georges Khoueiry