[Linphone-developers] how would I add the liblinphone sdk to a new Xcode

From: Joe Daniels
Subject: [Linphone-developers] how would I add the liblinphone sdk to a new Xcode (iOS) project?
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 21:55:52 -0400

Hello All,
I'm new here, hoping for a little help.

I am looking to build an iOS app with the liblinphone SDK, but I am having
quite a bit of trouble with the headers.
Thus far, I have downloaded/compiled the dependencies, and built the sdk. It
spat out an apparently fully compiled sdk into ' liblinphone-sdk/ '

Xcode let me add all the .a files into the "link binary with libraries."
I then added the entirety of liblinphone-sdk/apple-darwin/include to my project.

doing this created errors saying that headers couldn't be found. and therein
lies my issues.

Looking through the Linphone iOS App with which the sdk came, I suspect I need
to edit the projects build settings. header search paths? Library search paths?

Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks,
Joe