[Linphone-developers] Interesting issue when building linphone

From: Ron Crocker
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Interesting issue when building linphone
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 13:59:55 -0500

Apparently the build tools don't like spaces in directory paths. I tried building linphone in directory "~/src/abc concept/linphone/..." and the tools got nowhere - couldn't even apply the first patch. However, when I moved this to "~/src/abc-concept/linphone/..." everything build perfectly.

Maybe this can be added to the README file that has the build directions?
--
Ron Crocker