Re: [Linphone-developers] Need Help : Unable to Open Camera in Linphone

From: saurav maitra
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Need Help : Unable to Open Camera in Linphone Using MediaStreamer
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 09:44:04 +0530

Thanks for the reply,

I do not have the link to the native API documentation, though I have heard from different sources that, Tizen (ARM platform) uses Gstreamer (instead of MediaStreamer) to call/handle the camera.

Hence, I would like to know whether some sort of work has been done for building Linphone with Gstreamer?

If not, then could you please guide me as to how to proceed with the project. (Replacing MediaStreamer or changing something in MediaStreamer).
Thanking in advance.

Saurav Maitra