Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone on IPhone Simulator

From: Diorcet Yann
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone on IPhone Simulator
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 16:33:56 +0200

Hi Roman.
The background mode is not correctly handled by the simulator. So it is normal that you have strange behavior when you use with the application.

Regards,

Le 23/10/12 16:28, Roman König | BEL NET GmbH a écrit :
Dear list,

Has anyone the same problem with incoming calls, if the Iphone uses another application at the moment and the linphone application is in background?

My problem is, that if I call the user who uses at the moment another application in simulator, the user is not reachable. But after 9minutes and some seconds letting the simulator in the used application a linphone alert appears and asks for this call.

Anyone with the same problem?
I develop with the simulator. Is that probably a simulator problem?

Any idears?

Regards,
Roman.