Re: [Linphone-developers] xcode 4.5 and IOS6

From: Jehan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] xcode 4.5 and IOS6
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 08:38:24 +0200

Hi,

Le 27 sept. 2012 à 19:26, Eli Burke a écrit :

Oops!

When I followed the pre-req directions I had an outdated copy of the README from early last week (when it still mentioned nawk). It didn't occur to me to re-check the list of required ports.

Yes, it's a little bit hidden ;-)

By the way, I saw a message from back in July predicting an updated mobile release with new GUI sometime this month. I imagine that ios6 updates have caused a delay; is there a new timeline? Is there any public access to the current dev branch?

Yes, it is still under development. For testing purpose, you can checkout branch new_ui from git.
Thanks,
Eli

Cheers

Jehan