[Linphone-developers] Hebrew translation and testing difficulty

From: Genghis Khan
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Hebrew translation and testing difficulty
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 23:24:22 +0200

Dear Linphone developers,

Translation
-----------
I have translated 84% of the strings of Linphone, and I need to test it
in order to examine the context and the RTL (right to left) alignment of
the Hebrew text.

I have tried to use the translation with this command:
$ LANG=he_IL.utf8 linphone

I have failed to do it.

How do I change language?
-------------------------
I have also failed to change the language to one of the available
languages in the GUI, e.g. selecting "de : German" and then running
Linphone with $ LANG=de_DE.utf8 linphone

System information
Linphone version: 3.5.2
Distro: Slackware 13.37

Note
----
The attached translation was sent to the head of the Hebrew Team of
Translation Project, Eli Zaretskii, for further review and corrections.

--
Proper English www.reddit.com/r/proper
4 teh lulz... http://email.is-not-s.ms