Re: [Linphone-developers] Interface notifications

From: Noemi Leon
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Interface notifications
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 17:18:49 +0200

I see in linphonecore two funtions:

displayStatusCb(...) and displayMessageCb(...)

Both are called from some parts of the code with vtable.display_status and vtable.display_message. While the fist one is implemented the second one is empty so nothing happens when I call them.

I suppose than doing something similar to displayStatusCb I can show toasts on the screen.