Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone problem

From: Wu Shan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone problem
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 19:56:21 +0800

I think this involves SIP operation... check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Session_Initiation_Protocol

Once user pick up the phone, a sip- 200 OK will be redirected to the caller, then SDP goes with

RTP related info, and then RTP session established, communication begins. I guess that's roughly

how it goes. Based on keywords mentioned above, you can check on this diagram

http://www.linphone.org/assets/images/linphonesoftwarearchitecture.jpg

I hope this helps.

                                                                                                                                 cheers,