[Linphone-developers] Include liblinphone in an iOS App

From: Leonardo Cecilia
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Include liblinphone in an iOS App
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 19:50:41 -0300

Hi,

I'm trying to include liblinphone in an iOS App. My app has one Xcode project which has one more internal project. That internal project manages the communications and other low level resources. I included liblinphone in the internal project and it worked well, I mean I could build it.
Now I'm having an issue, when I try to build the main project, it doesn't build. I get the following errors:

Duplicate symbol _ff_inverse in /Users/user/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/PD-ebehdxmgbtgbtlbjdlkqtkrghpsw/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/libOtoRemoteMixerLib.a(inverse.o) and /Users/user/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/PD-ebehdxmgbtgbtlbjdlkqtkrghpsw/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/libOtoRemoteMixerLib.a(inverse.o) for architecture armv7

Command /DeveloperPlatforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/clang++ failed with exit code 1

Thanks in advance,
Leo.