[Linphone-developers] Switch between 3G and WiFi on the iPhone during th

From: Shaun Clark
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Switch between 3G and WiFi on the iPhone during the call
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 23:25:05 +0000

On your mobile phone you often lose your connection and the phone reconnects to either wifi or 3g depending. With Linphone how do we switch the call after a connectivity switch. Primarily we just need to be able to:

  1. Reinvite the call from the trunk by sending it a new rtp payload that tells it our new ip address and port number (if applicable) where it needs to send the audio
  2. Re-STUN so we know what our new external ip address is since everyone these days is behind NAT.

Any ideas how to do this? Thanks!