[Linphone-developers] linphone-iphone library build error

From: vraovic
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone-iphone library build error
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 11:17:45 +0800

Hi,
All over sudden we could not compile libraries for linphone-iphone project.

When we run 'make all' in submodules/build we got the following error:
checking for eXosip_set_tls_ctx in -leXosip2... no
configure: error: Could not find eXosip2 library with version >= 3.5.0 !

We have been working with the project for months and didn't have problem
at all. It's likely that we changed something that we are not aware of,
which causes this problem?

Did anybody have same or similar problem?

Your help is very much appreciated.

Regards,
Vojimir