[Linphone-developers] inputs for linphone arch study

From: somanath sahoo
Subject: [Linphone-developers] inputs for linphone arch study
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 04:52:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have downloaded recent linphone3.5.2 in my ubuntu and got familiar with its practical usage and brief overview.
As newbie to Linphone architecture, i would like to understand the architecture of linphone or code flow wrt linux. I have gone through linphone.org site and have tried to gone through developers notes. I am little unclear about its working as i  haven't worked in audio codec or signaling before.

If could anyone give some inputs regarding the prerequisites or how to approach the study of linphone, it will be great help.

Thanks & Regards,
Somanath