[Linphone-developers] linphone 3.5.2 - ubuntu 12.04 - compilataion issue

From: somanath sahoo
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone 3.5.2 - ubuntu 12.04 - compilataion issue -- eXosip2
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 06:09:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have downloaded the linphone 3.5.2 source to my ubuntu 12.04.

I was started cofiguration by excuting the command -- ./configure

I am getting this following error while configuring --

---- log ----
~/linphone/linphone-3.5.2$ ./configure

checking eXosip2/eXosip.h usability... yes
checking eXosip2/eXosip.h presence... yes
checking for eXosip2/eXosip.h... yes
checking for eXosip_set_tls_ctx in -leXosip2... no
configure: error: Could not find eXosip2 library with version >= 3.5.0 !

I have googled on this error. But i am unable to resolve this config error.
I have libexospi2-4 is installed in the ubuntu.

Please guide me to resolve this issue so that i can carry on with building linphone source.

Thanks & Regards,
Somanath