[Linphone-developers] Customize exosip session callid

From: IVAN FERNANDEZ
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Customize exosip session callid
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 13:48:04 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to make some changes on exosip library in order to customize the callid sent to the proxy.

Exosip is getting this callid from osip_call_id_new_random() function, so, the callid will be different for each session. Sometimes, that's is duplicating sessions in my proxy (open sips) for the same terminal.

That's the issue I want to solved; I'd like to add some info about the terminal (ip, any kind of id, etc…) to this random callid in order to destroy older session from same terminal when that terminal request REGISTER with a brand new callid (p.e.: when it has recovered connectivity in a different wifi)

Two questions about that:

- is there some kind of configuration functionality inside exosip code that allows to do this change?

- would it be possible for exosip library to get relevant terminal info (ej: deviceId)?

Thanks in advance and regards