Re: [Linphone-developers] mediastreamer2

From: naoki murao
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] mediastreamer2
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 15:27:47 -0400

Maint,

Thank you for your response.

I have not used MSFilter before so it would be challenging but I'll try.

Thank you

Naoki

On Jul 18, 2012, at 1:07 PM, Manit Chanthavong wrote:

You have to develop your own filter to accomplish this and link the filter to the pins.

cryptic, I know there is no good documentation for doing this. You will have to dive into the code for developing your own audio filter and use this method for linking the audio pins ms_connection_helper_link. i would look at the dummy filter as a starting point.

here is a snippet.

ms_connection_helper_start(&h);
ms_connection_helper_link(&h,as->soundread,-1,0);
ms_connection_helper_link(&h,as->dummy,0,0);
ms_connection_helper_link(&h,as->soundwrite,0,-1);