[Linphone-developers] access function (linphone_pro xy_config_set_dial_p

From: Jeffrey Wasilauski
Subject: [Linphone-developers] access function (linphone_pro xy_config_set_dial_plus) source code
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:48:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

How can I access the function (linphone_proxy_config_set_dial_plus) source code for the iPhone?

I need to change this function so that it sets the prefix as 011 not 00 (United States dial plan) but I can't seem to locate where the code changing '+' to '00' actually exists.

Searching in XCode for that string only returns two results, the header file and the method file location.  Where is the actual implementation of this method function?

Thanks,

Jeff