[Linphone-developers] Eclipse new ADT 20.0 Android Issue

From: Orr Chen
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Eclipse new ADT 20.0 Android Issue
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:18:38 +0300

Hi All :)
when I finish building the Android source code using the Android NDK , I try to import the project to the eclipse.
for some reason Eclipse ADT sees two different projects (LinphoneLauncherActivity and MediaStreamerActivity (the nested one that is supposed to be))
this happens to me only in the new ADT - unfortunately it's almost impossible to downgrade...
I attached a screenshot.
thanks in advance for any help

Orr

Inline image 1