Re: [Linphone-developers] [Patch] Patch for linphone-android about insta

From: Samuel Ben Hamou
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] [Patch] Patch for linphone-android about instant messaging
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:17:54 +0200

Hi,

Thierry Simonnet and I are currently working on the research projects
listed in the previous mail.
From time to time we are also encouraging students to work with us on
some particular aspects by providing them some project subjects to get
some practical experience. So this is what has been done here and what
the 3 students have done during the past few weeks.
Nevertheless we are still working on the base projects ourselves and
thus will definitely be looking at least at an iOS port in the short
future as we need such a functionnality.

Regards,

Samuel

 Hi guys,

Félicitations ;) I guess your project is done and you won't contribute to it anymore, do you know if someone else is planning to do those modifications for iPhone and desktop versions ? Or do you intend to work on that for a next year project ?

 Cheers,

 Edouard

 --
 Edouard Duliege