Re: [Linphone-developers] Help compiling

From: Ramon Poca
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Help compiling
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 16:29:45 +0200

Might be something obvious, have you cloned the repository with --recursive? Also, if you tried to compile without a sane toolchain, I'd recommend to just remove and clone again the whole repository. It happened to me that some failed builds left the tree unusable, and not even doing a "sudo make veryclean" fixed that.