[Linphone-developers] oRTP rtp_session: concurrent rx/tx

From: Andreas Wehrmann
Subject: [Linphone-developers] oRTP rtp_session: concurrent rx/tx
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 09:30:44 +0200

Hello!

I'm currently in the stage of designing a small piece of software
(kind of a RTP multiplexer) and would like to know whether the functions

rtp_session_recvm_with_ts() and
rtp_session_send_with_ts()

may be called simultaneously on the same rtp_session object
from two different threads.

The application needs to deal with approximately 64
(duplex-)streams. For that reason I was thinking of
creating a couple of worker threads that share the work
of transmitting and receiving data.

Regards,

Andreas Wehrmann

--