[Linphone-developers] iOS display and rotation

From: Ramon Poca
Subject: [Linphone-developers] iOS display and rotation
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 17:06:24 +0200

Hi there,

I've been creating a custom linphone component for a while, right now I've run into an issue:

linphone_core_set_device_rotation changes the rotation of the video being sent, but even though I can trace this rotation up to the opengl_es view created, when the view is inside an autorotating ViewController the remote video is not rotated to match the UI orientation.

What controls the presented video orientation? (I've skimmed through opengles_display.c in mediastreamer2, but haven't figured the logic out).

--
Ramon Poca