[Linphone-developers] Sending a From header in SIP Invite?

From: Göran Svensson
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Sending a From header in SIP Invite?
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:43:52 +0200

Hi,

I am looking for the best way to send a custom variable (users phone number) in the SIP Invite From header to my SIP Trunk.  I am doing some test now with the Linphone-iPhone source, but it is hard to find where to add the phone number.

I want to have it in the linphone settings. I do not want to send the username as the callerID, which seems to be the current configuration, and I can't change the username then the registration fails.

Any advice is appreciated!

Göran Svensson
Molnfront Systemutveckling
Phone:+46 (0)70-0400734

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.

—E.B. White, American writer (1899–1985)