[Linphone-developers] Linphone Android

From: Sagar Kotak
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 15:00:29 -0400

Hey

I have implemented this code but it never goes to Call State: OutgoingRinging.
Can anyone help me out on this, its really important for me to move forward.

try{

// TODO Auto-generated method stub

LinphoneAddress destinationSipAddress = lcFactory.createLinphoneAddress(destination);

LinphoneCallParams params = lc.createDefaultCallParameters();

params.setVideoEnabled(false);

LinphoneCall lCall = lc.inviteAddressWithParams(destinationSipAddress, params);

if (lCall == null) {

System.out.println("error");

return;

}

Log.i(lCall.getState());

running = true;

while (running) {

lc.iterate();

Log.i(lCall.getState());

try {

Thread.sleep(500);

} catch (InterruptedException ie) {

System.out.println("Interrupted!\nAborting");

return;

}

}

if (!State.CallEnd.equals(lCall.getState())) {

System.out.println("Terminating the call");

lc.terminateCall(lCall);

}

finally {

lc.destroy();