Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android implementation into the app

From: Sagar Kotak
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android implementation into the app
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 10:05:55 -0400

Hey Guillaume ,

Thanks for the reply. But I have another question regarding the implementation.
I have implemented the liblinphone in my app using linphone-android as the library. I have a valid SIP addresses and I can make calls using liblinphone app.
When I try to connect to the other phone it gets the state as :
Registration successful.
Connecting to the phone.

But it never rings on the other phone.

Here is the snippet of my code:

LinphoneAddress address = lcFactory.createLinphoneAddress(sipAddress);

String userName = address.getUserName();

String domain = address.getDomain();

lc.addAuthInfo(lcFactory.createAuthInfo(userName, password, null));

//LinphoneCall lCall = lc.invite(dest);

LinphoneProxyConfig proxyCfg = lcFactory.createProxyConfig(sipAddress, domain, null, true);

    proxyCfg.setExpires(50);

    lc.addProxyConfig(proxyCfg); // add it to linphone

    lc.setDefaultProxyConfig(proxyCfg);

  LinphoneCall lCall = lc.invite(destinationSipAddress);  // to place a call

It would be great if you can help me with this.

Sagar

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 3:38 AM, Guillaume BERAUDO <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Sagar,

> 1) I have installed and build the linphone android successfully from
> the git repository.

Nice

>    What are the versions of android devices it supports ?

Currently, it is SDK 1.6 to 4.0, as specified in the
AndroidManifest.xml.

> 2) How can we code the linphone android source into our app using
> linphone-android as library project ?
>     Like calling or texting from our app using linphone android
> project.

It is documented on Android dev site at
http://developer.android.com/guide/developing/projects/index.html

Cheers,