Re: [Linphone-developers] Installing a video plugin under Windows

From: Manit Chanthavong
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Installing a video plugin under Windows
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 10:02:22 -0500

well it does create a config file name linphonerc,

try this location:

C:\Users\manit\AppData\Roaming\Linphone\

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Marco Bertini <address@hidden> wrote:
> what do you mean fragile? Is the video choppy or not working? What other
> clients are you connecting to? Are you testing on a LAN between 2 clients?

Sorry for not being clear. I meant that the installation process seems to be fragile: I've succeeded to see the plugin the first time (following your suggestion) but the second time it does not appear anymore even if it's there...

If I test its presence with mediastreamer2/tests/videodisplay.exe I see the logging about it being loaded but I can't see it in the list of available codecs in the GUI.

Any idea on how to clean the installation and start over, like deleting some file (I've already tried deleting the linphonerc file created in the C:/User/myuser/...hidden directory can't remind name/../linphone directory.

Marco

--
Marco Bertini, Ph.D.
Università di Firenze - MICC